“does anyone else-” yes
“am i the only one who-” no
“is it weird that i-” probably not
- Dante: Where would you go for an epic adventure?
- William Shakespeare: Favorite thing about language or writing?
- Robert Burns: What part of your home are you most proud of?
- William Blake: Are you religious? Spiritual? Atheist? Agnostic?
- Alfred Tennyson: Who is your hero?
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning: What would your dream love be like?
- John Keats: What inspires you?
- Edgar Allan Poe: What do you have nightmares about?
- Walt Whitman: Where is your favorite place to be outdoors?
- Dorothy Parker: Favorite way to jazz things up?
- Robert Frost: How do you comfort yourself when you're down?
- Sylvia Plath: What do you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.
Two scientists walk into a bar
The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O”
The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”
The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.